Thursday, March 31, 2005

Blech ...

I spent all morning in the hospital.

I've been having these pains ... can't really describe them other than they wake me up in the middle of the night and i'm not sure what is happening. youch! i had the first one about 6 weeks ago ... the second one last friday night ... and the next one this morning. each one has been longer than the last.

so ... bill drives me to the hospital this morning at 8:30 ... at 1:00 (PM!!!) i had not even seen a doctor. i was in agony. i asked to lay on the floor ... they wouldn't let me. then they came to say that it would be at least another 3 hours before anyone would be seen. well ... i called bill and came home.

don't you just love our free Canadian medical system?!! I'm just glad it wasn't at the point of bursting!

the short is ... i don't know if it is gallbladder or appendix, but it is something. right now, things have settled a bit, i expect that the attack has stopped.

the nurse told us to call an ambulance if it gets worse ... at least that way i'll be able to lie down and will be taken to a doctor quicker. but if it does, lying down will not help. ack.

please pray for us??

if i'm not in for the next few days, you'll know why. i'm praying the Lord will bring complete healing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, Carolyn!! I'm so sorry. I am praying for you, my friend.

love you~

Unknown said...

I don't like hospital emergerency room's they seem useless. I am believing and praying for the Master Physician to completly heal you .

Love You.....you are healed in Jesus NAME