Thursday, March 17, 2005

Accounting

My little practice is starting to rev up and I'm needing some real anointing to get the books done properly. Here we are .. mid March! My! I need to get things straightened away.

I don't remember much of my accounting background. I used to be a bookkeeper, but the danged books were set up for me .. they were on paper .. and I knew what I was doing. I also had many more hours in the day to know what I was doing.

This brings me to hours in the day.

I have several days off this week. Clients who are away because it is March break around here, so they will not be around. A husband who is angry at me because I'm not bringing money in. Always a red amount on my balance sheet.

Lord, I trust You. I know that each and every client You have brought to me is directly from Your hand, so if I do not have clients this week, it is because You have chosen not to give them to me.

I'm enjoying the time off ... well sort of time off - I am working at the computer, but I am finally getting some things done and a little more orginization in my practice.

That is a good thing.

No comments: