Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Social and School

January 12, 2010
Grandma’s Prayers from:
Grandma, I Need Your Prayers
Quin Sherrer, Ruthanne Garlock

Lord I pray for he protection of my grandchildren in the classroom, on the playground, on the school bus, in the carpool. Watch over their coming and going, and watch over them while they are on campus. Give them discernment and wisdom, and help them keep alert to danger. I pray for the right friends to come into their lives at the proper time. Give them godly, like-minded friends, and may they be a good influence on one another. Help my grandchildren to apply themselves well in their studies and to use the talents You have given them to their full potential. Lord, I pray their lives will always glorify You. In Jesus’ Name. Amen.

Today we pray for their social life and their studies. Jadzia is in grade 2 - she's very good at school, loves to read and enjoys her time there. I'm glad to pray for her to have good friends and to be aware and alert to danger.

Joshua is only 2 1/2 months old. But it is never too early to pray for these things.

Imagine all the things they will need to face in the coming years ... how differen this world is from the world I grew up in.

No comments: