Thursday, September 28, 2006

Feeling Better

This is very interesting.

The more I think about it, the more I am convinced that the Lord wanted us to move out of the house. When I think back on how I was feeling and what I was doing, it occurs to me that He was prompting me to prepare for a move. I thought we were going to have to sell the house because of the mould, and we probably will have to, but I think there is more.

This is the beginning of Rosh Hashanah. I read a very interesting article on The Elijah List (elijahlist.com) this morning about Rosh Hashanah. One comment made was this is a time of transition and change, that realignments are happening. Something in my Spirit, that I KNOW is the quickening of Holy Spirit, said ... it is time.

I don't know what the future holds, but I do know that I am where God wants me to be ... and that He has led me like a little child because I was too ill to make the trip myself ... footprints again ...

What is great is that I am finally starting to feel like myself again.

Mould is a horrible thing. Horrible! Like sin, it is insidious. It hides the the dark and then sneaks in tiny spore by tiny spore until it has destroyed its host. And only by killing it, will one be free.

sigh

4 comments:

see-through faith said...

(((carolyn)))

Dorcas (aka SingingOwl) said...

I'm glad the worst is over. And about change and transition...I feel that too. Not just for myself. For others, the Church, the world....

Anonymous said...

email me!

Carolyn said...

Lorna, I emailled you.

Sorry gang, I have been so vacant. Life is very busy in Ministry these days and my biggest challenge is to find time to rest my body and spend time with the Lord. Already it is 11:30 and my first client is at 2:00 with the last leaving at 10:00 tonight.

sigh

But God has been good. It is a time of transition, and I'm excited to see what the Lord is going to do next.